This train is named Jingleboose. He nicely trims any holiday fir or spruce, but this caboose has another important use. For though by nature he is the last car, any train without him cannot go very far. He is always there in the rear, mile after mile and year after year, making sure that all the parts stay in gear, and by adding ballast he insures the train never veers, so those in the front can safely steer. He tends to screws when they are loose, and makes sure every part of the train is oiled and juiced. Everyone depends upon this little caboose, who is stronger than any ox or moose. So when you see him cheer him on and please be sure to toot his horn.
- Mouth Blown, Hand Painted and Glittered in Poland
- Sterling Silver Lined Hand Blown Glass Christmas Caboose Tree Ornament
- Collectible Keepsake Train Caboose
- Holiday Decoration Trimmed with Czech Crystals and Gold Tassel
- 6″ Tall
- Includes gift box, story and info card