A rarely sighted bird is the wee Jingle Whoo. Once seen in parliament across the white tipped and blanketed hills,vales and woodlands of JingleNog, the Jingle Whoo who possesses a uniquely distinct falsetto’d whoo never was fond of an audience. Preferring solitude or to rest in the silent company of a Pinus Flakius, Pladius or Stripius the Jingle Whoos would upon request whoo for visitors. At first the demand was spotty but as word spread of the operatic quality of their whoos they were soon whooing often, too often for them. They moved further and further in the depths of the woodlands and were slower and slower to respond to the whoo requests. “Which Jingle Whoo is it that they are calling for anyway?” they would say. One day the Jingle Whoos, not giving a whoot simply stopped whooing back. So if you are ever fortunate enough to spot or hear a wee Jingle Whoo take delight, be still and polite for the good news is this bird does not take well to flight so you may hear them all night!
- Mouth Blown, Hand Painted and Glittered in Poland
- Sterling Silver Lined Hand Blown Glass Owl Christmas Tree Ornament
- Unique Whimsical Small Blue and White Glitter Owl Ornament
- Special Limited Edition Holiday Decor Trimmed with White Head Feathers
- Includes gift box, story and info card