- Mouth Blown, Hand Painted and Glittered in Poland
- Sterling Silver Lined Hand Blown Glass Skiing Santa Christmas Ornament
- Unique Collectible Red Snowflake Coat Santa Claus on Skis Holiday Decoration
- Trimmed with Czech Crystals and Gold Tassel
- 7.5″ Tall
- Includes gift box, story and info card
Ornament - Denali Deliveries
Denali Deliveries Story
The training ground for Santa’s team since before anyone was counting,
has always been America’s tallest mountain.
When the temperatures in Denali dip below zero degrees,
Santa’s helpers start to train for adverse winter condition deliveries.
Between the lower mountain’s evergreen trees,
you will find reindeer and elf teams dodging trunks and limbs,
preparing for difficult landings on Christmas eve.
On the highest ridges and bowls the elves and the great Claus himself,
ski run after run to insure they are in peak shape and health.
Loaded with present filled back packs,
everyone rises early and breaks tracks.
Miner’s lights strapped to their heads,
fog lights ready and pointing straight ahead,
they tread where few other creatures have been.
This land of steep peaks is not for the weak,
at times it is so cold that normal creatures would instantly freeze.
But the beauty of the place and the vast nature of the space,
is what everyone of Santa’s team enjoys and anxiously awaits,
making Denali one of their most cherished favorite place.