- Mouth Blown, Hand Painted and Glittered in Poland
- Sterling Silver Lined Hand Blown Glass Cuckoo Clock House Ornament
- Blue and White Delft House Christmas Ornament
- Holiday Tree Decoration Trimmed with Czech Crystals and Gold Tassel
- Includes gift box, story and info card
Ornament - Hansel Time
Hansel Time Story
In a gingerbread town where only joy resides,
everyday is sugar spiced, sweet and sublime.
At the center is a clock tower called Hansel Time.
The top window opens daily at sunrise,
out struts a rooster who cock-a-doodle-doos,
all eyes are fixed up and not a word is spoken,
in unison the villagers enjoy the moment.
At noon everyday once again it is show time,
goats bah at every window calling for lunchtime.
After many years it should not be a surprise,
but this is every villager’s favorite pastime,
the feeling of harmony in the square is genuine,
so all gather with delight as if it is their first time.
As the sun begins to set for nighttime,
the clock chimes on the day for the last time.
The children settle in for bedtime nursery rhymes,
while adults marvel at the moon’s shine,
then give thanks to God for being alive,
pray to be more thoughtful and kind,
and rest, looking forward to tomorrow’s first bell chime.