- Mouth Blown, Hand Painted and Glittered in Poland
- Sterling Silver Lined Hand Blown Glass Santa Claus Christmas Ornament
- Unique Collectible Limited Edition Blue and White Chinoiserie Chic Patterned Long Coat Santa Ornament
- Special Keepsake Holiday Tree Decoration Trimmed with Czech Crystals and Gold Tassel
- 5.25″ Tall
- Includes gift box, story and info card
Ornament - Papa Xavier
Papa Xavier's Story
He was a holy man,
who traveled to far away lands.
He lived simply and without any grandeur,
working side by side with the poor.
Setting out on a heartfelt mission with no preset criteria,
his journey first took him to Mozambique, then India.
Adopting native customs and tongues,
wherever he was, he quickly became loved and at one.
In the many lands of the rising moon and sun,
he stayed for years until his work on earth was done.
His next planned stop was to be Canton,
but alas he was destined to move on.
He was sent to rest on a cumulus high above,
a saint who shared God’s word and love.