Atelier Choux Carrés (swaddles): Elegant & Functional Daily Essentials
Atelier Choux’s elaborate designs are inspired by architecture, nature and history. The inspiration for the “In Bloom” print comes from verdure tapestries of the French Renaissance period, particularly those from the 16th and 17th centuries, along with chinoiserie styles referenced in Europe during the 17th and 18th centuries.
Derived from the word ‘vert’ (green in French), the French verdure tapestries typically included forests, woodlands and rich foliage, along with exotic flowers and fruit trees. Deer, dogs and birds, were also often featured. With the brand’s signature twist, Atelier Choux’s, “In Bloom” print brings these historic art forms to the 21st century.
Atelier Choux signature, multipurpose carrés are an everyday essential, at home in the nursery and ‘out and about’ during the day in your diaper bag.
Atelier Choux carrés can be used as a light blanket, to change a baby’s diaper on the go, to create some shade or privacy (while breastfeeding for example), for swaddling, to wipe baby’s face, as a tummy time blanket, to protect your shoulder when holding the youngest petit choux, and more.
An indispensable essential for all new and seasoned parents.
- Dimensions: 100 cm by 100 cm / 39 inches by 39 inches
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water based inks are well integrated within Atelier Choux highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
The Finest Organic Cotton for your Child Skin
Atelier Choux carrés are made from certified organic cotton in order to ensure a product entirely free from chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton fiber is also thicker, feels softer and is hypo-allergenic compared to conventional cotton fibers.
During manufacturing the thickness of the individual threads are optimized per Atelier Choux’s specifications to ensure both the softness and longevity of the fabric.
The result is a soft, absorbent and everyday essential that wears well – in accordance with our ambition to meld art, artisanship and everyday elegance.