Discover a whole world of playfulness and refinement in the Versailles precious tea “Marie-Antoinette” scented soap!
You dream of gilding and delicate perfumes: succumb to the charm of Versailles tea precious scented soap and its irresistible sedan chair motif!
The Versailles precious tea Marie-Antoinette scented soap is part of the collection of “royale” scented soaps from Senteurs de France.
Treat yourself to Versailles! Indeed, what if you lived like a queen!
- Adorable precious tea scented soap, enriched with organic shea butter. Perfume of Grasse.
- Original motif of a young Queen in a sedan chair, hot-gilded case.
- Soap made in Haute Provence . Product 100% made in France.
Here is the olfactory description of our “Marie-Antoinette” precious tea scented soap:
- Top: bergamot, cypress, basil, green
- Heart: Tea, ginger, rose, jasmine
- Base: Vetiver, Leather, Moss, Smoke
Why the “Marie-Antoinette” precious tea scented soap?
- We thought of a delicate perfume, full of delicate scents that the Queen cherished.
- In addition, we have imagined a fun illustration that reminds us of the ladies of the court of Versailles!
- Finally, one of our main points of sale is indeed the Château de Versailles, the home of Marie-Antoinette herself!
It is with the collaboration of Atelier Avril that we created this mischievous and fun universe. So we went to the Royal Court and imagined the Queen in her sedan chair. Also as you can see, the porters are sold out!
And the perfume in all this? It is thanks to the collaboration with my perfumer from Grasse that we offer this floral, fresh and delicate note that Marie-Antoinette liked so much!