- Mimosa Blossom/Magnolia/Orchid
The orchid was the first flower given as a gift by Maestro Paolo Vranjes. WIthin this fragrance, you find emotional attachment linked to the choosing of the flower, the person who is receiving it and the meeting place to give it. The magnolia tree provided the perfect setting for the location. Life is a journey through which there are ups and downs, people come and go, but the recollection of scents stay with you for life.
A floral fragrance in which the elegant, yet lively notes of magnolia flowers match the softness of orchid. The home fragrance, Magnolia Orchidea is a sweet, sensual, delicate symphony. Perfect to adorn living spaces with energy.
Dr. Vranjes' products are proudly made in Florence: from the shape of the bottle, inspired by Brunelleschi's Dome, made of Florentine glass and carefully packed by hand in Florentine paper. Most scents are inspired by the voluptuous Florentine nature.
*bottle pictured is 250ml
- Position the diffuser in the centre of the room so, when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates. For larger rooms it is advisable to have two positioned on the opposite ends of the room you wish to fragrance.
- Do not place the diffuser on polished, varnished or painted surfaces, on electrical equipment, near / over sources of heat.
- For a good diffusion of the fragrance the following is recommend:
for rooms from 5 to 10 square meters* 1 or 2 250 ml bottles
for rooms from 10 to 20 square meters* 1 or 2 500 ml bottles
- It is very important to use all the sticks or vine reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied.
- On first use it is necessary to let the sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
- To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks / reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day.
Tips on How to Prolong Scent:
The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:
- Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation
- keep the fragrance away from heat sources;
- choose the bottle size proportionate to the area you wish to fragrance.