- Orange Blossom, Cardamom
- Cedar, Pepper, Cypress, Amber
- Patchouli, Sandalwood
The Milano fragrance, enclosed in the elegant Dr. Vranjes Firenze diffuser, has a personality as sophisticated as the city. Notes of orange blossom and cypress, sandalwood and patchouli capture the energetic, always on-the-go vibes for which Milan is famous.
With the top notes of orange blossom and cardamom, followed by the heart notes of cedar, pepper, amber, and cypress, and the base notes of patchouli and sandalwood, all the charm of Milano is captured to represent the unique and always dynamic attitude of the metropolis.
From Florence, the birthplace of Dr. Vranjes Firenze, you will find yourself in the lively city of Milan. If you have yet to visit the capital of fashion and design, this fragrance captures its atmosphere in a scent. With this fragrance, you can surround yourself with a lively energy that will accompany you wherever you go.
Dr. Vranjes' products are proudly made in Florence: from the shape of the bottle, inspired by Brunelleschi's Dome, made of Florentine glass and carefully packed by hand in Florentine paper. Most scents are inspired by the voluptuous Florentine nature.
- Position the diffuser in the centre of the room so, when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates. For larger rooms it is advisable to have two positioned on the opposite ends of the room you wish to fragrance.
- Do not place the diffuser on polished, varnished or painted surfaces, on electrical equipment, near / over sources of heat.
- For a good diffusion of the fragrance the following is recommend:
for rooms from 5 to 10 square meters* 1 or 2 250 ml bottles
for rooms from 10 to 20 square meters* 1 or 2 500 ml bottles
- It is very important to use all the sticks or vine reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied.
- On first use it is necessary to let the sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
- To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks / reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day.
Tips on How to Prolong Scent:
The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:
- Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation
- keep the fragrance away from heat sources;
- choose the bottle size proportionate to the area you wish to fragrance.